Saturday, March 19, 2011

Like you dear reader I am in love with the costumes, outfits, and accessories that Series 5 Doctor Who companion Amy Pond wears from episode to episode. This blog was created to chronicle her awesome fashion sense and attempt to find either duplicates or authentic fashion picks and choices that the Doctor Who team have created (and Karen Gilliam herself) to make Amy Pond's character come to life.

I am open to suggestions for other characters from Series 5 (and upcoming series 6!!) as well as comments to links where I can find some of the clothes that she wears. Feel free to send those to me if you so like and I will credit you in the next blog post.

I hope you guys enjoy your browsing and remember...I am a mad fangirl in a blog box.

No comments:

Post a Comment